Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's day!

Wishing a very happy Father's day to two wonderful men in my life! My dad and my hubby! Dad has always been there when I or any of us kids needed him and he is very supportive. You can not ask for a better Godly dad! Thanks for all you do, we really appreciate it and love you lots! My husband is a fantastic daddy to our 4 blessings! He is very good to sit and talk with them, play with them and he works very hard to support all of us. I love you very much, babe! You are my perfect match and God knew that when he had us meet! Thank-you for being a great daddy!




As you can see, Caleb was not wanting to have his picture taken and was NOT a happy camper!
LOL!!

Caleb will be 2 in just a few weeks and he is already acting like it! He has a deep fascination for the potty, gets into everything and keeps himself and me very busy!! He is so sweet, he makes sure that he gives everyone in the family a good night kiss almost every night and he still loves Veggie tales, Elmo, Spot and CARS movie. It is so fun to watch him learn new things. We are so thank-ful for our healthy baby boy!

No comments: