Saturday, November 22, 2008

Playing in the snow!


A few days ago we witnessed the fluffy white stuff falling again! It not only covered the yards, trees and rooftops but it stuck and accumulated around 1-2 inches in places. The kids were thrilled as you can imagine! Becca was spending the day with my parents but Ben and Abby went out and played on the porch. They had a blast throwing snowballs at each other! It was so hilarious to watch because Ben would make 3 snowballs to Abby's 1 and while she was bent over forming her snowball Ben was pelting her over and over again! I thought she would get mad at him but she just squealed and laughed her head off and then she threw her snowball missing him by a mile! She gets her aim from me! LOL!! I don' t have any snowsuits for them because I sold them at our garage sale of course! I truly thought we would be enjoying Florida sunshine by now! Thankfully, I DID keep Ben's boots and Ben had an older pair that Becca can wear but Abby just has her dress boots to wear..at least she has something! I was able to borrow a pair from my mom so we will at least keep our feet warm! I did have the foresight to pack up our gloves, scarves and hats and take them out to my parents earlier last month, so we have those again thank goodness! I am thinking that I need to hit up the local Goodwills as they are forecasting accumulating snow for Monday! These last 2 snowfalls were only supposed to be 'snow showers'! LOL!
Enjoy the pics of the kids enjoying the snow! And I have added some more of this-n-that!


Ben thought he was so cool..he kept throwing snowballs
at me standing at the screendoor!

You can tell how excited he was!


Abby getting ready to launch one......


Abby is about to get creamed!


As you can see, Caleb was very impressed with
the snow! LOL!! As long as he has his 'buddy'
it is all good!


Abby and I baked and decorated Pumpkin-
Chocolate-chip cupcakes.


We had fun using my Pampered Chef Decorator
Bottle Set to put on the icing! ;o) Cream cheese
frosting with Pumpkin pie spice mixed in..Mmmm!



Caleb sitting up with Sis's hidden helping hands!


Now you see her! I like this pic...Becca hates it!



I caught Abby in the middle of a 'tea party'!





Our little man all dressed up for snowtime!


All 3 of them ready for church. We have Revival

this week with Bro. Joseph Smith.



Getting sugar from big bro. and Sis. He does not

look too thrilled!


We HAD to get some floor shots and Abby

threw this blanket over him..awww!


Group shot!

All snuggled under the covers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute pix of the kids, cupcakes look yummy! Enjoy the white stuff :o)

Rm