Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pictures,Pictures & More Pictures!

It has come to our attention that certain people who go by the name of "grandpa and grandma" and who live down South visit this blog almost everyday! So, since I have been camera-happy today I thought I would post some more pictures! Enjoy!

I accidentally put the camera setting on black-
white and was very happy with the results!


Abby plays Peek-A-Boo around Caleb!


Abby just loves Caleb and she calls him "My baby".


A cheesy grin for his admirers!


Holding the little beanie baseball that Daddy
won at Wonderworks in the game room on
our Tenn. vacation.

He just loves his piggy toes!


Grandpa Hirschy's knee is a fav place!


For the past 2 days the sky has been dropping more of the white stuff and I let the kids out to play for a short while today. It was freezing.... 29 degrees! They only played for about 15 minutes but they loved it! God helped us to find snowgear for them at goodwills..yeah for Goodwills! So they were bundled up tight!


Dad and Mom's front yard.


Abby was coming to me to fix her glove before
it fell off.


I think I am about to get smacked by snowballs!


They are certainly enjoying the snow!


Becca was reading to Caleb and he was really into it!





He kept looking to see what Mommy was doing...
Caleb jabbered away as Becca read.........

No comments: