Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bad Doctor's Report


This is Liz posting. I am having a longer recovery from my c-section than I had hoped. I found out today that I have developed a serious infection in my c-section incision. I am getting ready to start at least 2 weeks of antibiotics and maybe longer. The type of infection I have can be resistant to some antibiotics and take longer to heal. I am hoping and praying that will not be the case with me. Our family was supposed to all go to Indiana Beach Amusement park today but because of my setback we ended up sending the kids with their grandparents and my sister. The way I am feeling there is no way I could have handled all the walking and it would be pure torture to not be able to ride any roller coasters! I LOVE roller coasters! Anyway, I hope to get pics from my mom to post on here of the kids on the rides.
Those of you that know the power of prayer please remember me and my family that we can get thru this unexpected, hard time.

1 comment:

Quakenbush's said...

We will be praying. God WILL see you through this! Hang in there!
~Tasha