Sunday, August 10, 2008

Caleb James is 1 month old!


Yesterday Caleb turned 1 month old! We are enjoying this sweet little cuddler that God has given us. His siblings want to hold him all the time and we are all waiting for his first genuine smile..it's just around the corner! There is nothing more sweet than holding a newborn!
An update on me: We found out that my infection isn't quite as serious as we first thought..praise the Lord for that! I am still very sore and limited to what I can do around the house. I am getting better and I am thankful for that!

3 comments:

Quakenbush's said...

What a cutie!! God sure has blessed your family with this little guy! We are very thankful that God allowed your infection to not be as serious as originally thought! Praise God...the ultimate Healer!
~Tasha

PMSmith said...

Cool sight.
-Teresa aka nanajo

zach said...

he is cute as tasha said and he is a blessing and yes praise God