Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary to the Love of My Life


Exactly 10 years ago today on a sunny August day, I became Mrs. Danny Flowers. God truly gave me my soulmate when He sent Danny to me!
Danny~
On this 8th day of August, our 10th anniversary, I want to let you know how much I truly appreciate you! Thank-you for being a sweet, caring husband and wonderful father to our 4 children. Thank-you for understanding me and knowing what I want sometimes before I even know! Thank-you for your patience during my many times of illness and pregnancy. Thank-you for believing in me and my dreams. Thank-you for knowing how to cheer me up the way you brought home roses, a sweet card and Chinese takeout last night! I love you soo much and I am so thankful that God has brought you into my life and I look forward to many more years by your side.
Your Loving Wife,
Elizabeth

No comments: