Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Tennessee Pics

I have tried to get a slideshow on here of all our vacation pics and just cannot figure it out! So, I am going to pick and post some of my favorites..here goes!


We saw this cool looking car outside a steakhouse

that we ate at on Sat. evening.



Ben gave it a 'thumbs up'!



Caleb all ready for church wearing the cute shirt

that Tasha bought him..thanks, Tasha! Doesn't

he look handsome!?


Posing pretty with G-pa and G-ma Dunn


Caleb had his bath in the sink...he fit perfectly!


Just chillin' on the couch...


Two of MY handsome men!



Becca,Ben and Abby in front of one of the many

Fall displays at the Applebarn.



Danny and I on the gazebo. We visited the

Applebarn 10 yrs. ago on our honeymoon.


This butterfly captured our attention!



Taking advantage of another beautiful Fall

display!



The Wonderworks Museum was awesome!



Becca loved this Gi-normous piano!



Making bubbles in the 'Bubble room'!


Danny was quite talented!


Becca, Danny and myself all laid on this

Bed of Nails! Ouch! LOL!

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Loved all the beautiful pictures! The fall leaves are pretty too. The picture of the butterfly with that barn or building in the background was so pretty. It sounds like y'all had a really nice time.

Thanks for the Oreo cookie candy recipe that you left on my blog...sounds yummy! I look forward to trying it. How much cream cheese do you use...or do you just guess?

Take care.

The Dickinsons said...

Liz, my Moma just read your comment on my blog about the Oreo cookie candy and she said to tell you that she thinks that that sounds delicious. I look forward to trying it soon.
Have a great day!

Heather said...

Thanks for the comment! I just love finding people I knew in my "growing up" years. I will put you in my favorites. I will be making the cake tomorrow so check back to see how it turns out. By the way,your kids are adorable!

Quakenbush's said...

Hey guys! Good pictures. We miss you all, can't wait to have taco's again. Isn't it funny the things we take for granted? See ya later.

Greg Q.