Friday, October 17, 2008

This -N-That Pics for you to enjoy!

There has not been too much going on around here, so I am posting some cute pics of our last few days..enjoy!

I love this outfit on Caleb! He kept kicking off
the cute slippers.


This is how he has been falling asleep lately.


Becca hard at work in her PACE. God is helping
her to get good grades ;o)


Ben takes a break from writing his words to wave.
He is learning how to read and is doing well ;o)


Abby cheesin' in front of her finished puzzle!


Caleb yawns to show Mommy that he is growing
tired of her always sticking the camera in his face!


Abby loves to get in the pics with Caleb! This
is another one of my fav outfits on him.


Danny had some repair work to do on one of
his mowers and Ben just had to help....so cute!


"Take the picture, Mommy!"


Last night me and the kids went to my parents
house so the kids could help rake leaves and play.
My dad majorly cheesed when I told him to Smile!


Ben really enjoyed raking the leaves for G-pa
and G-ma.


Sweet baby boy on a bed of leaves! I was afraid
he was going to put them in his mouth..


Playing in the pile that they worked so hard to
make!


I told the kids to each get a pile of leaves and ...


....throw them! It turned out pretty cool!
Happy Fall!


The kids enjoyed a treat...a ride in Uncle
Matthew's new truck!
It is a SHARP truck and the kids loved it!

1 comment:

Constance said...

The truck is very nice. I love the picture of the baby with his fingers in his mouth. It reminded me of Joshua when he sucked his thumb.