Monday, October 6, 2008

The rest of the vacation pics...


Here are the rest of the vacation pics that I wanted to post. Above is all the kids with G-pa and G-ma Dunn at the Lost Sea Cave.

Here is all of us except Danny, who took the pic.

in the Lost Cave.


Here is the six of us.


Caleb was in a good mood and I kept snapping
pics till I got this cute one! He was 'talking' to Ben.


We stopped at the Pro Bass Shop and got this
cute pic of the kids on the' fishy' bench.


Here is the precious family God has blessed
me with in front of the huge aquarium.

Here they are out 'Joyriding'! God will have
to give me grace when THAT time comes!


Caleb finally gets to meet his 'third' g-ma,
Carolyn Aiken!


We were delighted to discover that our family
owns a chain of Bakeries in the South! We debated
about stopping in and collecting the days income but
opted to wait for the check in the mail! LOL!! For some
reason, we are still waiting..... ;o)
One last parting shot of "our bakery" sign!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I can only view the pic with the kids driving the jeep....glad you all had a wonderful vacation!

Maggie said...

I was finally able to view:) all of them...looks fun!