Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend!

I would like to wish my Best Friend, Tasha, a very Happy Birthday! They do not have internet hooked up yet in Florida and may not be able to for quite a while :o( We are praying that something will change so they can be more connected with us back here in IN. I am very thankful for cell phones! They have a plan where they can call anywhere for FREE after 7 pm! yay! So we have been able to talk LOTS since they moved AND I was able to talk to my sweetheart before he left for the Islands! Tasha and I have been Best Friends for 9 1/2 yrs. and we have always been there for each other thru thick and thin! We have been pregnant together 2 times and for our last pregnancies, she was 36 weeks when I found out I was 6 weeks with Caleb. Our families have been on a really Looong vacation to Missouri together and we have shared many campfires with S'mores! Tasha is someone that I can pretty much tell her ANYTHING and she understands. She is a once in a lifetime friend that I feel very blessed to have!

Tasha,
I celebrate YOU today! Thank-you for being such an awesome friend! I miss you loads and pray for you everyday. I am so thankful that God introduced us and has given us such a beautiful friendship! I hope you have a fantastic birthday! As our friend, Lynne would say, "Do something for YOU today"!
Your BFF,
Liz


Tasha holding baby Wesley this past winter.

Reading instructions for a game at a Valentines
Banquet that Danny and I and Greg & Tasha
hosted for our church last Feb.
Tasha and I just a few weeks ago at the park.

2 comments:

Quakenbush's said...

Liz,
Thank you so much for the sweet post!! I miss you sooo much, and I am so greatful that God allowed us to become the BEST of friends! I truly cherish our friendship.(Probably now more than ever!) I can't wait to see you again! Hopefully REAL soon! Love ya loads!
Your BFF,
Tasha

Maggie said...

So nice you have a friend like that! :) Have a blessed week!